TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
FOR SAVI OPS “TECHNOLOGY”
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS TECHNOLOGY.
Savi Ops, LLC (“Savi Ops”) owns and operates certain websites and products (hereafter referred to as “Technology”). By using the Technology, you signify your assent to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to all of these Terms and Conditions of use, do not use the Technology. Savi Ops may revise and update these Terms and Conditions at any time. Please continue to review these Terms and Conditions periodically. Your continued usage of will mean you accept any revisions to the Terms and Conditions.
Use of Content.
The contents of the Technology, such as text, graphics, images, information, and other material contained on the Technology (collectively, “Content”) is protected by copyright under both United States and foreign laws. Title to the Content remains with Savi Ops or its licensors. Any use of the Content not expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions is a breach of these Terms and Conditions and may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. Content and features, including without limitation product pricing and availability, are subject to change or termination without notice in the sole discretion of Savi Ops. Content may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to Savi Ops and its licensors.
If you violate any of these Terms and Conditions, your permission to use the Content automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of any portion of the Content.
Use of the Technology.
- In your use of the Technology, you agree to act responsibly in a manner demonstrating the exercise of good judgment. For example and without limitation, you agree not to (a) use the Technology for any purpose in violation of local, state, national, or international laws, (b) insert your own or a third party’s advertising, branding or other promotional content into any of the Content or use, redistribute, republish or exploit the Content for any further commercial or promotional purposes, (c) infringe or violate the rights of any third party, including without limitation, intellectual property, privacy, publicity or contractual rights, (d) engage in spidering, “screen scraping,” “database scraping,” harvesting of e-mail addresses, wireless addresses or other contact or personal information, or any other automatic means of obtaining lists of users or other information from or through the Technology or the services offered on or through the Technology, including without limitation any information residing on any server or database connected to the Technology or the services offered on or through the Technology, (e) interfere with, interrupt, damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Technology, the Content or the services made available on or through the Technology, including, without limitation, through the use of viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, flood pings, denial of service attacks, packet or IP spoofing, forged routing or electronic mail address information or similar methods or technology, (f) attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems through the Technology, or (g) assist any third party in doing any of the foregoing.
- You further agree that you shall not attempt (or encourage or support anyone else’s attempt) to circumvent, reverse engineer, decrypt, or otherwise alter or interfere with the Technology or it’s services, or any Content thereof, or make any unauthorized use thereof. You agree that you shall not use the Technology in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Technology or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Technology or any of its services. You shall not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made publicly available or provided for through the Technology.
Savi Ops Accounts.
- In order to access some features of the Technology, including place orders or make a customer service or support request, you will have to register for one or more Savi Ops accounts. When registering, you must provide accurate and complete information. You may never use another’s account without permission. It is your sole responsibility to (1) control the dissemination and use of passwords; (2) authorize, monitor, and control access to and use of your Savi Ops account and password; (3) promptly inform Savi Ops of any need to deactivate a password. You grant Savi Ops and all other persons or entities involved in the operation of the Technology the right to transmit, monitor, retrieve, store, and use your information in connection with the operation of the Technology. Savi Ops cannot and does not assume any responsibility or liability for any information you submit, or your or third parties’ use or misuse of information transmitted or received using Savi Ops tools and services. You must notify Savi Ops immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
- Although Savi Ops will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of Savi Ops or others due to such unauthorized use.
- The use of the Technology and the Content is at your own risk.
- When using the Technology, information will be transmitted over a medium that may be beyond the control and jurisdiction of Savi Ops and its suppliers. Accordingly, Savi Ops assumes no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Technology.
- The Technology and the Content are provided on an “as is” basis. Savi Ops, ITS LICENSORS, AND ITS SUPPLIERS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Without limiting the foregoing, Savi Ops, its licensors, and its suppliers make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, currentness, or timeliness of the Content, software, text, graphics, links, or communications provided on or through the use of the Technology.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL SAVI OPS, ITS LICENSORS, ITS SUPPLIERS, OR ANY THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED ON THE TECHNOLOGY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, PERSONAL INJURY/WRONGFUL DEATH, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE TECHNOLOGY OR THE CONTENT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT SAVI OPS, ITS LICENSORS, ITS SUPPLIERS, OR ANY THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED ON THE TECHNOLOGY ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SAVI OPS, ITS LICENSORS, ITS SUPPLIERS, OR ANY THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED ON THE TECHNOLOGY SHALL BE LIABLE ONLY TO THE EXTENT OF ACTUAL DAMAGES INCURRED BY YOU, NOT TO EXCEED U.S. ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS ($1,000.00). SAVI OPS, ITS LICENSORS, ITS SUPPLIERS, OR ANY THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED ON THE TECHNOLOGY ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURY, INCLUDING DEATH, CAUSED BY YOUR USE OR MISUSE OF THE TECHNOLOGY OR CONTENT. ANY CLAIMS ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE TECHNOLOGY OR ANY CONTENT MUST BE BROUGHT WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR OF THE DATE OF THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO SUCH ACTION OCCURRED. REMEDIES UNDER THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE EXCLUSIVE AND ARE LIMITED TO THOSE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED FOR IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- Rights Reserved. Savi Ops reserves the right to refuse service, terminate your account or your access to the Technology or any of the Technology’s services or features, and/or cancel orders in its sole discretion, including, without limitation, if Savi Ops believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Savi Ops. Savi Ops reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the technology (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Links to Other Technologies. SAVI OPS MAY PROVIDE LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEB TECHNOLOGIES. SAVI OPS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF LINKED THIRD-PARTY TECHNOLOGIES, AND DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THEIR CONTENT OR ACCURACY. YOUR USE OF THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE FOR SUCH TECHNOLOGIES. SAVI OPS SHALL HAVE NO LIABLITY WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO ANY LIABILITIES THAT YOU MAY INCUR WITH ANY OF THESE THIRD-PARTY WEB SITES OR VENDORS. PLEASE CAREFULLY REVIEW THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO YOUR PURCHASE OF GOODS FROM A THIRD PARTY.
- Product Orders. Unless indicated otherwise, most products and services featured on the Technology are not available directly from or through Savi Ops. Savi Ops has made a conscientious effort to describe the third party vendor products and services on the Technology accurately; however, any descriptions and other specifications provided for a particular product or service are provided for convenience purposes only (and are not guaranteed as accurate). Furthermore, Savi Ops is constantly improving its information, products and services. Consequently, Savi Ops cannot and does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information, including prices, specifications, availability and services, on the Technology. Prices are subject to change at any time prior to filling your order.
To the extent you utilize Savi Ops’ online payment services, you acknowledge that there cannot be a guarantee that communications or payment transactions conducted online will be absolutely secure. You further acknowledge that there may be system failure that may limit your ability to use the online payment services. You agree to assume all risk and liability arising from your use of Savi Ops’ online payment services, including the risk of breach in the security of the communications or transactions you conduct with Savi Ops online. SAVI OPS’S ONLINE PAYMENT SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR OTHERWISE.
You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and agree that Savi Ops will have no obligations with regard thereto. You agree not to give your password to anyone. If you believe your password has been lost or stolen or someone has gained access to your password without your permission, notify us immediately at email@example.com. If you use a third party vendor (or distributor) to pay your Savi Ops payment and you disclose to such vendor your username, password, account number, Savi Ops will not be responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of processing your payment.
By accepting these terms and conditions, you acknowledge that Savi Ops may initiate an ACH debit or credit card debit to the payment account(s) that you have provided.
Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Savi Ops, its officers, managers, members, employees, agents, licensors, advisors, and suppliers, harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from: (i) your use of and access to the Technology; or (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms and Conditions. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms and Conditions and your use of the Technology.
Savi Ops is based in Cary, North Carolina in the United States of America with principal offices in Cary, North Carolina. Savi Ops makes no claims that the Technology and the Content are appropriate or may be downloaded outside of the United States. Access to the Content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Technology from outside the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
The following provisions survive the expiration or termination of these Terms and Conditions for any reason whatsoever: Liability, User Submissions, Rights Reserved, Indemnity, Jurisdiction, and Complete Agreement.
You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute with Savi Ops, or in any way relating to your use of the Technology, resides in the courts of Wake County, North Carolina, and you further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction of such courts in connection with any such dispute including any claim involving Savi Ops or its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors, officers, directors, telecommunication providers, and content providers.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of North Carolina, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or any other term or condition.
Thank you for your cooperation. Questions or comments regarding the Technology should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.