Savi Ops recognizes and respects your need for privacy and security as you visit our site and use our products. We place great importance on the security of your information. We have security measures in place that attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of your data that is under our control. We use [secure socket layer (SSL) encryption] to protect the transmission of the information you submit when you place an order for products or services on our site. Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
Information We Collect
We may collect non-personal information about your visit to our site with the use of technology. For example, we may collect information regarding the pages you view, the links, you click, and other actions taken in connection with out site. We also may collect certain standard information that your browser send to every site you visit, such as your IP address, browser type and language, access times, and referring web site address. However, when you visit our site to view any pages, unless you provide personal information through one of our forms or by logging on, you do so without telling us who you are and without revealing any personal information.
We collect personally identifiable information that you submit to us through our site or via email in order to obtain more information, purchase a product or service, register for or request support, or for any other purposes.
As it relates to content shared via website(s), please note the following:
- If you fill out our contact forms or send us an email, you are transmitting the information that appears to you in the form or the message.
- The personal information you submit to Savi Ops may include (but is not limited to) your name, mailing address, email address, telephone number, credit card number, expiration date and billing address, or other payment information, the type of request you are making, and any other information necessary to fulfill your request.
- We do not collect any personally identifiable information that you do not enter yourself. This information cannot be collected unless you specifically elect to send it to us.
As it relates to content shared via Savi Ops products, please note the following:
- Tools/Products connected to your systems require certain content for executing tasks and/or processing information as it relates to that product. This information may include, but not limited to Database Schema and Database Content.
When you visit our site, we automatically log your IP address (the unique address which identifies your computer on the internet) which is automatically recognized by our web server. Your IP address is not personally identifiable, however, in certain circumstances, we may link your IP address to your personally identifiable information.
Content/Information pertinent for the execution of certain tasks and processes will be logged in a secure manner. Any information stored will not be shared without the expressed, written consent of the related party.
A “referer” is the information passed along by a web browser that references the website that you linked from to reach our site, and may be automatically collected by our web server. System information we collect includes time and date that you access our site, the type of web browser you are using to access our sites, the operating system/platform you are using, and the CPU speed of the computer you are using. This information is sent automatically by your web browser when you are connected to our web site. None of this information is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
How We Use Collected Information
- With regard to the information we collect through technology, we use this information to help us administer our site and to collect broad demographic information for aggregate use and to improve the performance of our website(s) and products. For example, we may use the information to estimate our audience size and patterns as well as to track preferences of visitors. In certain instances, we may link your personal information to the non-personal information we collect through technology.
- We may disclose aggregate statistics about our web site visitors, but these statistics will not include personally identifiable information.
- We may, however, disclose personal information if required to do so by law or if we believe that such action is necessary to protect and defend our rights, property or personal safety.
We hope you find our website useful and informative and are always willing to answer questions and receive suggestions. If you have either, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated: March 25, 2012